3. Crystal Symphony
Relaxing, luxurious, fun, friendly, warm are just a few of the words to describe the great time we had onboard this ship. The ports were great (even though the weather didn't cooperate as much as we would have liked), but the most memorable part of our cruise was the time we had onboard the ship. From the time we embarked in Stockholm, to the time we left Berlin (we did the 3 day post excursion), the staff couldn't have been friendlier of more accommodating. I don't know how they remember everyone's name but it seems like they do. My wife and I made a connection with the cruise staff starting with our room attendant, and continuing to the different eating rooms staff, spa staff, front desk staff, and even the casino staff were a delight (hard to say this when you lose money and still say you had a great time). We have been on several cruises (more than a dozen) on different lines and typically have a very good time, but Crystal is clearly a cut above the others in the way they treat you, the food they serve, entertainment (we listened to a lecture by a White House correspondent for the US News and World Report that was extremely interesting. Also, the tour we took in Berlin really opened my eyes to the history of that city.

A week has passed and we are still smiling.

Crystal Symphony Cruise Review by jhyman10

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Baltic Sea
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah
jhyman10’s Full Rating Summary
Get Crystal Symphony price drops

Deluxe Stateroom with Verandah
Cabin A1 9080
Typical cruise ship stateroom with the exception that our bathroom had a tub in addition to the shower. Water pressure was good and although we were near the elevator, it was very quiet.
Seabreeze Deck Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins