3. Viking Bragi
I chose this cruise because of seeing all of the wonderful cities along these rivers. I can only rank it a 1 due to many reasons. #1. You have only an hour or 2 of free time in most of the locations. #2. There is WAY TOO MUCH down time. Most of us finished our novels we brought and were sharing with each other. A lot of time each day is spent cruising the river. While some days had beautiful scenery, most of the time it was just river banks. #3. The service was poor! In the dining room most of us laughed about don't order anything to drink other than wine, because you will never get a refill. Unfortunately, I love iced tea. Only twice in the entire cruise was my iced tea refilled. And . . . if you decided you wanted desert without ordering it with your meal - be prepared to be lectured by a waiter or waitress! #4. I do not go on a cruise to listen to their staff complain about each other and the passengers. #5. The guides are hit and miss. We found out that many of the guides were volunteers with the local historical society. #6. NO entertainment at night. They did have 2 nights where people came on board and those were great. #7. No exercising. There is a walking track, but tread lightly or the people below hear your footsteps. The pros: #1 Beautiful ship. #2 Met great people that we will continue to connect with!

A Big Disappointment!

Viking Bragi Cruise Review by caameche1

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Europe River
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Stateroom

#1. You have only an hour or 2 of free time in most of the locations.

The pros:

#1 Beautiful ship.

#2 Met great people that we will continue to connect with!
caameche1’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Bragi price drops

Deluxe Stateroom
Cabin F 113
Glad I chose a cheaper cabin. The cabin was nice. If I had known how much time was spent doing nothing, I would have picked a cabin with a balcony.
Main Deck Outside Cabins