3. Viking Bragi
I have to recognize that when I bought the Amsterdam to Budapest river cruise, I had a lot of reservations, especially about the size of the ship, as my wife and I have taken several ocean cruises in mega ships. After one day on the Viking Bragi, all my reservations were gone. The size was overcompensated with the personal treatment of all the crew; the excursions were well planned and very interesting. The food was excellent and with many options and variety. The activities on board were entertaining, the live music was soothing and above all, the smooth sailing was a plus. All personnel, specially the concierge was helpful at all times and went out of the way to address our needs. The Cruise Director, Jutta Hinterer made the trip perfect, advising all that requested help with knowledge and grace. We highly recommend Viking River Cruise to all that want to enjoy the sights and have a restful vacation.

Surprised