3. Celebrity Reflection
We have cruised with Celebrity a few times now and I've got to say it's our preferred cruise line. They just seem to have the edge now in that class of ship. We like the Solstice class for its range of dining venues and extra little touches around the ships generally. We had not been on Reflection before but found it a lovely ship with great food and exceptional staff. We would be happy to sail on her again. We enjoyed our cabin very much having our usual balcony, but coming down a few decks to normal to deck 6 was no dissapointment . We were slightly disappointed in the observation lounge on this ship as you only get a half viewing area and not a full wrap around lounge with amazing view points. We still don't like the fact that they have no formal nights opting for what they call Chic nights which causes problems with dress code, this was obvious on this ship especially with some of the gentlemen guests that now they have said Smart jeans can be worn a lot of men were in jeans they would work in or travel in, to me not acceptable especially when worn with trainers, these should be refused in the dining room and sent to dine in the buffet. ( moan over ) Wont matter how many more Celebrity cruises I go on it will always be something I think has been a silly decision to make. We had some great entertainment and a good cruise director and staff. During our cruise I unfortunately received some very bad news from home and I have got to say my husband and I could not praise the guest relation staff more they were so kind to us both and helped us enormously to get through our last few days of our trip. When we considered there were over 3000 guests on board they showed kindness and compassion which helped so much. 10/10 was the least we could give them, and that reflected in all the other staff, we think they were the best we have had so far in the fleet, very friendly and efficient.

Delightful Staff

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by SueKen21

We had some great entertainment and a good cruise director and staff.

SueKen21’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

• Athens (Piraeus)
    We have been to Athens before, but if you haven't there are lots to do and would on this occasion take a ships excursion. We opted for the little train from the port for a quick hop to a little harbour which has a pleasant front of bars and restaurants ( sorry can't remember it's name) it's the last stop the train does.
    The second day we just hopped on one of the hop on hop off buses which is a great way to see around. We got off at the Acropolis which is a must to do, and enjoy the area around there for great restaurants and shops. Love Athens
    View All 1,178 Athens (Piraeus) Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Athens (Piraeus) Cruise Port Review
  • Bodrum
    We had not been here before so enjoyed a look around, a bit like Kusadasi for fake goods etc but not quite so pushy, bought a few souvenir's to take home. Some nice bars and restaurants. We visited the Castle not to expensive but a bit of a walk from the ship, and for anyone in a wheel chair not reccomended as lots of steps. It was well worth the visit, found it interesting and fantastic views from there.
    View All 66 Bodrum Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Bodrum Cruise Port Review
  • Kusadasi
    There again we have been before and as in Athens if it's your first time and you are into the history of the place a visit to Ephesus is a must and there again we did the trip with the ship and our guide was very good. If you just stay around Kusadasi the sea front is a lovely walk but if you choose the town for shopping be warned as its one of the worst places to be pestered to buy, if they would let you look it would be more pleasant but they won't leave you alone and watch you don't get ripped off with lots of very fake goods. Bought leather jackets last time but from a shop we were taken to not just by the port.
    View All 617 Kusadasi Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Kusadasi Cruise Port Review
  • Mykonos
    Love Mykonas a little bit like Santorini but all there for you to see when you get off the ship, either a walk or a water taxi from where we were docked into the town with its unique little streets of shops etc, lovely to sit and watch the world go by in the little bay or around the edge of the boardwalk looking out to sea at a little bar. A little more expensive in some shops but some very different.
    View All 972 Mykonos Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Mykonos Cruise Port Review
  • Naples
    This is another place where you have lots to choose from and if it's your first time and you don't mind walking over sometimes uneven ground I would say Pompeii is the place to see. We have been twice now and been very interesting to see they are excurvating all the time new parts to the town, it really blows your mind. Lovely to see Mount Vesuvius on a clear day. The sail over to Capri is another lovely trip as an alternative but very expensive while over there.
    View All 1,316 Naples Cruise Port Reviews
    View Cruise Critic's Naples Cruise Port Review
  • Santorini
    We love Santorini and enjoyed the sail first round to Ohia saves a lot of queuing for the lift up, you then get to look around both and hop on a bus to take you back. Really easy to do. The scenery on Santorini is just beautiful and a lovely sail in and out.
    View All 939 Santorini Cruise Port Reviews