3. MSC Divina
Just got back from the cruise. t i wouldn't recommend anyone to this cruise line. The service was horrible and you couldn't find an employee with a smile. They seemed way understaffed for the amount of people they had on the ship. In fact, a few of the employees complained to us that they were overworked and needed more help. When you first get on the ship you are inundated with people trying to sell you "packages" from dinner to drinks. We bought the drink package. Try to get a drink by the pool!!! OMG - 30-45 minutes wait at the bar with all the other cruisers fighting to get a drink - instead of relaxing. You would never see a waiter or waitress come by you - I eventually found one waitress and gave her $20 so she wouldn't "forget us" and of course she didn't. And on 4th of July they decided to have a 2 hour "Emergency" Drill and, of course, all of the bars and stores were closed from 10-12 noon- nice on a national holiday they pull that!! Everyone sitting by the pool and nothing! Everyone on the ship had the same complaint. One night i ate at the specialty steakhouse - the wine i ordered came after i had finished my lamb chops - even though i had asked over and over for my wine. Also, they served the same food every night at the buffet - pretty boring. The rooms were were nice and clean, the bed was uncomfortable. Whenever we asked for directions or questions about the ship the staff gave us a puzzled look because either they didn't understand English well enough or they just didn't know the answer. I can't tell you how many people swore off this cruise line while we were on it.

Overall poor cruise; should have been much better.

MSC Divina Cruise Review by pancreoman2000@yahoo.com

• Sail Date: July 2016
  • Destination: Bahamas
  • Cabin Type: Bella Oceanview Stateroom

The rooms were were nice and clean, the bed was uncomfortable.

pancreoman2000@yahoo.com’s Full Rating Summary