3. MSC Divina
This is the first time and last time sailing with MSC Cruise Line. This is the first day of my cruise and I wish I had never booked with MSC. I had filled out important information before the cruise for having sharp containers, and extension cords in my stateroom prior to the cruise. I have diabetes and sleep apnea which require these items. Nothing was done. Also requested a table for three at first seating. It also wasn't provided. We spent hours in lines trying to straighten things out. Embarkation: They are the only cruise line that doesn't let you assign a credit card to your account at check-in. They make you do it at this small atm like machine once on board. Which is a real PIA. Also the cabins were not ready until 2:30 PM in the afternoon. Dining: I had booked a table for three first seating prior to the cruise. When we had checked in it said a table for eight. So we went to the maitre d which was a complete joke. Him and his assistant sat a table which you had to wait 30 minutes in line to see them. We told them we wanted a table for three at either 1st or 2nd seating. He said he would see what he could do and that was it. He was to busy ordering coffee for himself and his assistant. So at 5:15 PM we went for the 1st seating. This is the only time we were going to eat in the main dining room. All other nights are in the speciality restaurants. We went down and nothing was changed. We went to the assistant maitre d and he asked if we received a card stating that they were able to accommodate us. We told him no one told us anything. He said they could not accommodate us for dinner. After arguing with him I told him I was going to speak to the captain. Then he offered to seat us when the restaurant was closed. Noway. We had to eat at the buffet which was pretty gross. Guest Services: After standing in line 40 minutes waiting. We spoke with the front desk supervisor. I had all gratuities removed from the maitre d, and restaurant staff. Since they did nothing for us. I will put more toward the cabin steward instead. On MSC cruises you are charged for everything. We were told we'd have to go to medical to obtain the sharp containers and they put a $50 hold on your account until you return it back to medical. Also a $60 hold for extension cords. After a while we were able to get the sharp containers delivered to our stateroom. I had ordered an entertainment package for $60 which let you ride the F1 racer, 3d theatre and bowling unlimited for the whole cabin. I found out during our boat drill that bowling was out of order. So I had the entertainment package refunded. Room Service: On every cruise line I have been on ice water, ice tea are delivered by room service. On MSC cruise line they do not deliver either. You have to pay for every drink on board. They do not deliver coffee either. Coffee, Ice Tea, Tea and Ice Water are supposed to be included free of charge. Nope not on this cruise line. Cabin: We booked a balcony cabin on deck 12. The room was average but showed a lot of wear and tear on the carpets. The bathroom is very small.

MSC DIVINA: a Horrible Cruise Line