3. Celebrity Constellation
Although I have taken nearly 20 cruises on Celebrity, this was my first one on the Constellation. I was very impressed! Everyone, from the captain down, was extremely friendly and accommodating in every way. On the previous cruise I had criticized the lack of involvement by the ships officers, but these ones were very much present and friendly. Graeme, the Captain's Club host (although a little bit too much into himself!) was probably the most informative and involved one I've ever had (my last on the Equinox in January was absolutely terrible!). Maarten, the CD, was a bit over-the-top for my liking but friendly enough! I think his style and his clothes might be better suited to Carnival or Disney! We found the food in the main dining room to be of very good quality and had no complaints at all, not feeling the need to pay for the "upgraded" restaurants. The itinerary was very interesting and everything went very smoothly on the whole voyage. Our stateroom attendant and dining room staff were top notch. Some of the entertainment wasn't particularly to our liking but others really enjoyed things we did not so it's hard to please everyone in this regard. Actually, one of my favourite Celebrity Cruises ever!

Venice Return Cruise June 2016 Excellent