3. MSC Divina
I took this cruise line because it seemed upscale, classy and fun. I looked at youtube to see what msc was all about compared it to carnival and liked what i saw, until i got on the ship. The passengers was as rude and nasty as can be, loud, ruthless in actions. The cabin was nice and comfortable. My first day dining experience, was horrific I cried, I asked a simple question and was told that he is not here to choose my meals or to let me know what is good or not. That kind of rudeness required a good thump. I did not want to return to the dining area for the rest of the cruise. Entertainment and activities was ok but too cramed back to back. I did not know that children was allowed in adults area this was awfull, I am in the jacuzzi with my 81year old mother with a 4y old jumping and doing head dives into jacuzzi and when we got up to leave, 4y old said leave old lady. passengers on elevator pushed and shoved as if they had no kind of sence. Maid for room would not replace towels in room unless you through them on the floor, that gross, not use to that. A word of advice for cruise line, if you want to be deemed as classy, need strict policy for children to stay in children section only, so adults can enjoy what they payed for. this was not a cheap cruise for us. I expected class and I got fish market style. The bar service was horrific they will not even look at you unless you were flagging them down as a wild animal. staff very tense as if they can not handle passenger load or have not done this before, very strange behavior. Staff looked like they were forcing to smile, everthing was cold and calculated. On this cruise, if it was not for the ports and the nice people we met there, it would be more horrible than it was. Remember, adults drink alcohol and can get disorderly not good for children to be around this type of activity. The ship itself is beatifull, keep all of it that way.

Controlled Disaster

MSC Divina Cruise Review by Alexandria3s19

The cabin was nice and comfortable.

Entertainment and activities was ok but too cramed back to back.

Alexandria3s19’s Full Rating Summary