3. Celebrity Reflection
I will not go on and on. Service in main dining room was to celebrities high standard as was the cabin attendent. Service on the rest of the ship was iffy. If the captain and his officers worked on service rather than trying to sell you something all the time ( including the captains daily briefing). Classic drinks package when we have previously sailed on celebrity a full list of the drinks has been available not on the reflection. But they would sell you the upgrade to the premium package, on investigation and a lot of questions to the bar staff we found we didn't require, most branded spirits which according to the leaflet were over $8 were included on the classic package eg drambue, baileys, absolute vodka and Bombay sapphire gin. We have cruised on over 30 occasions and the production shows were not the best in fact MAXX was by far the worst show we had endured on a cruise boat. Getting home we travelled with my 85 year old father at Rome airport we were not happy to be told that my father had a seat on the plane but myself and my wife were on standby. We then endured a two hour wait before we were told we were also on the flight ( Alitalia booked through celebrity). I have only written this review as we were prompted to do so by celebrity although we have sent a complaint in. Also we were requested to take part in a further survey which when I answered one of the first questions which allowed me to decline our annual income shut its self.p

It's all about the money money money.

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Keithnstephr

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Eastern Mediterranean
  • Cabin Type: Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view)
I will not go on and on.

Keithnstephr’s Full Rating Summary
Get Celebrity Reflection price drops

Deluxe Ocean View with Verandah (partially obstructed view)
Cabin 2C 6247