3. Freedom of the Seas
Hi I traveled with my teenager daughter , we wanted to experience some of the Caribbean, our cabin was on deck 10 , perfect for us , just below the pool , and a few floors away from the main restaurants , it wasn't noisy , food was great and service excellent in the restaurant that we ate in ! Galileo , I didn't really like windjammer as it had plastic plates and always felt a bit catiotic ! , the entertainment at night was good , we enjoyed the ice show and the mixture of musicals , we went on shore everytime we docked , my daughter did the zip line in Haiti and loved it , although we missed the lunch here to busy enjoying ourselves and had to head back to the ship early as we missed lunch and then no access to food , just drink , ! Jamaica we booked are own trip on the port it was half the price , but we then realised that everyone else was on local time except clients from our ship ! Which caused confusion with ship time and local time , a stressor! Grand Cayman , again ship time v local time plus tug to get to ship ! This was a major major stressor ! Not enough time , planner said 1600 which was really 15.00, but to be on the dock in a que like cattle at 14.15 ! Not much time and lots of people were very anxious over fear of missing tug boat ! Did not have a nice holiday feel ! Anxiety levels were through the roof ! Mexico booked cruise trip as fed up with anxiety levels ! And fear of missing ship ! Fear of mixing up times ! And time zones ! Needing a watch all the time ! Trip was good snorkelling and then sitting on a beach with crap expensive food , but fun wibbet stuff , snorkelling was ok we saw a few fish , ! Back on ship , my daughter took a sip of a cocktail and then the on the pool deck then the jobs wort boys arrived and acted worse than the police ! Stopped drink package ! We forgot we were ment to be on a nice holiday ! Such treatment was in poor taste ! A warning would have been acceptable American guests said it was because we were European so easy pray for security team ! Meanwhile American kids very much under the influence late at night on the main entertainment area ! And no jobs worth boys about ! To stop them , this treatment left me feeling sad ! I know she did wrong but it was a sip ! Not going out getting drunk , a normal small taste like you would to try something ! This also happened to another family from Ireland but they were wise enough to say he didn't swallow the drink ! ( another European family ! )

Anxious Holiday

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by Oonaghsophie

Oonaghsophie’s Full Rating Summary
Ages 16+
Get Royal Caribbean Freedom of the Seas price drops

Cabin 10 floor
Ideal size , always left clean and tidy , he was a miracle worker
  Freedom of the Seas Deck Plans

• Snorkeling
    Nice friendly staff on boat , just saw a few fish ! Went to a beach , but weather not great , but everyone had great fun playing on slides etc in the sea
    View All 430 Snorkeling Reviews
  • Dunn's River Falls
    Dreadful , far too many people taking tour as other tours had been cancelled! Over crowded, a lady twisted her knee , it all felt very unsafe , a small child had a head injury , everyone too close together , tour guide could not have operated without the help of guests
    View All 219 Dunn's River Falls Reviews