• Newsletter

2-5 Cruises • Age 30s

Value for Money

Sail Date: Jun 2016
Cabin: Balcony Stateroom

The only thing that was satisfying on this ship was the overall appearance of the boat. Service was terrible. Ports were so far from shore. Food was not the greatest. Activities-not too many on board. Me and my Fiance took this cruise for our birthday celebration, boy were we in for a surprise. We did book last minute. A week before the cruise date. After paying an arm and a leg, we expected to be treated as royalty, but that was not the case on this ship. The service was so horrible, drinks took so long (half hour for each drink). When I went to guest services to see what can be done about drinks taking so long, the Agents' answer was that there were too many people (4500ppl) on board and we would not be able to get the best service due to this. Like seriously, i did not pay so much to get treated this way.

All the workers had a frown on their face. Which really made me frown at the end of my trip. It was just so depressing to be on this ship. Every where we went on the ship, the workers were trying to sell us "packages" Even tho we had a drink package, they would some how try to up-sell another package. This was getting so irritating!! The ports we docked on were so far away from the city. Not only did we have to pay to transfer from the boat to land, also from land to where we wanted to go. No shuttles were included.

Food was horrible, and not tasty at all. It felt like every time i took a bite of something, i was eating a spoon full of salt. Even the cakes were salty. We did have an early flight to get back home. So we requested early check-out and made sure to ask front desk to arrange that for us. After letting us know we were on the first priority list to get out of the ship, when we received are disembarkation tags, we got the last ticket to get off. At this point, I've just lost all hope on this ship. I would never take an MSC cruise because of the way we were treated on this ship. Most of all I would say this cruise is so not worth the money. I don't know about most people, but I go on vacation to relax and enjoy the time I have off from work. By the end of this trip, i was so frustrated and stressed out that I really just wanted to get out of the ship.

Balcony Stateroom

Cabin B1

The cabin was really nice. Enjoyed our view on the balcony from the back. Housekeeping was amazing. Cleaned our cabin 3x daily. The only thing that made me happy was to come back to my cabin and it was nice and clean!

10 Helpful Votes