3. Belmond Road to Mandalay
We had a wonderful trip on Road to Mandalay. The staff was very friendly and helpful, always smiling. The Management was available at all time. The guides were very informative and the excursion places well-chosen. We did the bicycle in Bagan in the morning and it was an unique experience. Seeing the temples in the morning, going outside of the tourist places, seeing the balloons among the temples, an unforgettable memory. The food was always delicious and we had a great first night on the top deck at Bagan eating BBQ from the Thai Chef. We saw other ships on the way and Road to Mandalay seemed to have the biggest top Deck and a swimming-pool not like the other ships. We also tried the SPA and the massage was very relaxing and I felt so refreshed after. The SPA therapist spoke a little English but was very attentive to my needs. So far, it was the best cruise I have did thanks to the Chef, the staff and the nice cabin and I will come back! This cruise could be child friendly.

Trip of a Lifetime!

Belmond Road to Mandalay Cruise Review by Ellira

• Sail Date: February 2016
  • Destination: Asia
We had a wonderful trip on Road to Mandalay.

This cruise could be child friendly.
Ellira’s Full Rating Summary
Get Belmond Road to Mandalay price drops

The cabin was spacious, very clean and we always found small gifts every night. Our cabin attendants were very nice and always here to help us.
The A/C had a silent mode so you could not hear it at night.
The bathroom was clear and the shower big enough.