3. Scenic Opal
River cruising was an item high on my bucket list. My travel agent recommended Scenic because it was all-inclusive (no signing your way through the cruise!), excursions were covered, ships are new, etc. We went with her professional opinion and were not disappointed at all! The service was second to none. I looked forward to Patrik delivering my morning coffee with a smile. Stefan in the Opal Lounge was very attentive - always taking good care of us. The food was outstanding. We also took a tour of the galley - spotless. We particularly liked the personal touches and the wonderful fellow passengers. We made some great friends and hope to do this again soon. Although the weather was less than pleasant, Scenic and their amazing team made up for the lack of sunshine. They were hospitable, accommodating, entertaining and personable. Without hesitation, I would recommend Scenic be everyone's first choice for European River cruising.

Living in the lap of luxury.

Scenic Opal Cruise Review by Sandie H

Sandie H’s Full Rating Summary
Get Scenic Opal price drops

It was comfortable, clean and quiet. We couldn't hear any noise from the halls or other cabins. Slept like a baby!!