3. Adventure of the Seas
This was our 4th RCL cruise. We booked and enjoyed JS 1244 on the 10th deck. The embarkation went extremely smooth. We had a pre & post stay at the Doubletree Hilton in San Juan. From the time we reached the pier to the pool area was less than 20 minutes. One thing I really liked was the ability to say NO to pictures throughout the cruise. And no offers for a drink before we even got on board. Kudos to RCL. We had Anytime dining in the Mozart Room. Kudo to staff. Food was superb every night. I got lobster on night and am still dreaming about it. We ate other time in Winjammer. Others thought food was not so good from past postings. I enjoyed it, food was tasty. And like we planned we could always eat elsewhere if we wanted to. A few times we ate in Conseguire Room. One comment on ALL dining - need more comfortable and a bit larger chairs. Saw lots of oversized cruisers unable to sit in dining chairs. This cruise we decided to be laid back, only saw one show. Pretty good. Again chairs need to be redesigned. Also hated stadium seating. I liked the old way of sitting around small tables in clusters. Service was outstanding, as always. Wish that the Adult Pool area was just that NO young teens, there were a few that upset me. Ports were great. We did not book excursions through ship, used trip advisor. Also we went to Marriotts in St. Thomas and Curacao for their one day beach passes. I really enjoyed our double balcony from our cabin. It had a table and chairs and a lounge chair. I suffered heat stroke a couple of port days so I had to rest in the room with ice. I also had to visit the Medical Center, kudos to staff there, they all knew what they were doing and were very professional. Shopping on ship was great, bought a very nice necklace with an emerald and diamond charm. Staff was very helpful at all time. I visited Johnny Rockets once. Very nice. The pizza in the Pizza Shop not so great, very dried out. While we were in San Juan we went to the El Younge Rainforest before our cruise. Very nice.

A Great Cruise to Southern Caribbean!

Adventure of the Seas Cruise Review by bettece

bettece’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Adventure of the Seas price drops

wonderful extra large, the walk in closet could double as spare room. The handicap shower with seat great for me. There was alway a few fresh towels for me. Loved the balcony. One fault, no electric plugs on wall near bed. Made it hard to use my medical equipment.
  Adventure of the Seas Deck Plans