3. Majesty of the Seas
My niece chose this cruise for my sisters 60th B-da. We were very disappointed with the cabin size it was so small you could barely get dressed, the room was very hot with the a/c turned all the way up. The food was barely edible and at times there were no food station open. The videos that we looked at on you tube was nothing like the ship we were on. We will never cruise with Royal ever again, Me and my sister have been on many cruises with Carnival and Norwegian and they were both so much better than Royal. There were 2 lame show one was a juggler/comedian and the next night was a tribute to old-time r/b that lasted maybe 45 min. and it was very cheesy. Sevice was very poor and it took forever to get a drink. The staff were very nice but it was very difficult to understand them. This was not just my opinion but one of my whole family and there were 13 of us.

Don't cruise on Royal Caribbean.

Majesty of the Seas Cruise Review by LadyBad