3. Crystal Serenity
We chose this cruise 8 or 9 months ago to travel with our alumni group. A few weeks ago I looked at this site and saw some negative reviews. Well, our experience was quite different. Ship was clean and well organized. Our room had a veranda, which certainly added to the experience. Crew was friendly and helpful from top to bottom. Excursions were pricey, but worth the money (especially the seaplane/Taku Lodge in Juneau). Food was terrific, varied, and plentiful. For most meals, you could choose from a buffet, a grill or the main dining room. The only food complaint from our table of 9 was on the lamb. I don't care for lamb anyway, so it didn't have an effect on me. The beef and seafood were stellar. Crystal is pricey, but no tipping and everything is included. We loved this trip and will be looking forward to our next Crystal Cruise. The variety of itineraries offered by Crystal is awesome, including river cruises.

Great week on the Serenity