3. Navigator of the Seas
Having cruised before with RCI I was so looking forward to this cruise as it was only a short flight to Southhampton and the short journey to port. I was looking forward to the good service I received before. Not going into everything as I am making a formal complaint to them in writing. I am a disabled person but discovered on board that their definition of this only related to those In wheelchairs and motor scooters. I did not receive the service I was used to on their others ships. In fact I felt they were very short staffed and a lot of the time in was organised chaos. In the Windjammer tables not cleared for a very long time and I'm not talking one or two tables here, staff in short supply. Making announcements for people to vacate their tables to make room for others when tables not cleared total joke. Our room attendant was brilliant as were the staff that served us in the Sapphire Dining room but apart from this I'm truly unhappy. Feel really sorry for those people who were unable to get off on Maderia due the 'hours' it took to organise disembarkation. Ship was not clear until 4 pm too late for people as due back by 6.30 pm. Shore excursions were good once you got to your coach and RCI staff no longer in charge.

Navigator never again unless changes occurred

Navigator of the Seas Cruise Review by Franswan