3. Celebrity Reflection
My Wife and I have just returned from a fantastic cruise on the Celebrity Reflection. It all started at the Check in when you step on the Red Carpet then as you step on board its a Glass of Champagne to welcome you on board, the ship is spotless and very modern our stateroom was well appointed and had all the trappings of a five star plus hotel.. the Dining as a retired Chef all I can say is it was exceptional as the food was so good in the main dining room we never tried the specialty Restaurants. the entertainment on the ship was fantastic in all fields this was our eight cruise and we have never seen a Cruise Director work so hard he was every where. but what makes Celebrity stand out from the rest is the ships company they make you feel like a celebrity there is nothing they will not do to make your cruise a Great Cruise and the Reflection its Crew and Ships Company are excellent and we can't wait to do it again.

The best value for money ever

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by Twdkelly