3. Carnival Miracle
We have used Carnival Cruise lines several times before and loved them. This time it wasn't nearly as good and even to the point that we don't know if we will use them again. To begin with we usually get such wonderful service that we have up to 10 individuals that we pay extra gratuities to. This time we had 11/2. I say the 1/2 because he was the only one of our servers at the dining room that made a half effort to take care of us. We went with 6 others to celebrate my 60th birthday. They always ask if we are celebrating something special when booking a cruise. We told them. The room steward was so sweet and made sure he decorated our cabin right to begin with and even gave me a couple of gift certificates to use. He went above and beyond to make sure our cabin was great. He is the one we tipped extra. We have always come off a cruise being best friends with all the servers at our dining room table. This is the worst service we have ever got. The quality of the food was no where as good as we have had on our other cruises. Kind of knew one of the servers. My family reminded them the night before it was my birthday and then several times the night of my birthday. By the time they came to sing it was so late almost everyone in the dining room was gone and half of our table. The one place that was wonderful and great food and service was the Dr. Seuss breakfast that we paid for. The cost was only $5.00 per person. Very reasonable and it was probably one of our best meals. The servers were wonderful. Everything we have had on previous cruises. Our twin 8 year old grandson's loved Camp Carnival. That was a good part of the cruise as well. The ports were great. We didn't sign up for and shore excursions through the ship because the ones we wanted were already sold out. That was no fault of the ship. Our own fault because we couldn't decide in time. The ports were great and we loved the beach and shopping. We go on a cruise at least once a year or every other year. We would consider this the worst customer service and food of all the cruises we have ever been on. We have used Celebrity Cruises, Royal Caribbean Cruises and Carnival Cruises. Again this was the worst. Really don't think we will use Carnival Cruises again.

Worst service and food we've had on a cruise.

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review by cantbeme55