3. Grand Celebration
We chose this cruise as a graduation celebration for my daughter and niece. The cruise was part of a cruise and stay vacation in Freeport, Bahamas at the Grand Lucayan Resort. We stayed at the resort in Freeport for a couple of nights. The ship is an older ship but it was perfect for our trip. Because we had passports, we did not have a long wait for either disembarking or embarking. The staff on the ship was really great and we enjoyed the entertainment. My daughter even won $640 in BINGO. I would suggest this cruise for those cruising for the first time, those who want to travel for a lower costs, and those who like to have a really good time. There was plenty of fun even though the ship does not have the modern luxuries of the newer cruise lines such as Carnival and Royal Caribbean. I would suggest upgrading your dining, the food is just average for the buffet. I have made a promise to myself to take this same trip next summer. I had so much fun!!!

Grand Time on Grand Celebration!

Grand Celebration Cruise Review by syrinaharvey10