3. Norwegian Sky
Some said this is a laid back cruise line for older people but that was not my experience. I found just as many young people aboard this cruise ship as I have found on similar priced Carnival fun ships. My only negatives was that the bar staff in the the Dazzles lounge seemed a bit unfriendly and very selective about whom they served first as opposed to who was naturally standing there the longest or a first come first served. Overall the bar staff at other locations were very easy to approach. I also feel there needs to be a better DJ or venue for older guest to dance. Dazzle's music seemed to cater to a very young crowd playing mostly hip hop. There was no adult contemporary dance clubs with R&B, Disco, and Pop dance music. There were also very limited internal or external deck areas as to where you can lay out in the sun on a lounger and read/relax without being in the midst of the pool and loud DJ. I would have gave the overall experience an Excellent rating if there had been more show selections or activities during the day and more activities for middle aged guest.

Great entry level experience not so much for the experienced cruiser

Norwegian Sky Cruise Review by Sea Serenity