3. Sun Princess
This cruise was so much fun and so relaxing. The food onboard was absolutely sensational. Every meal ordered in the dining room was out of this world. I am a real foody and was really impressed. The cakes also were a step above, especially the international deli, where you could get a sandwich or foccacia toasted. The breakfast donuts were delicious in the deli, as were the ham & cheese croissants. Service was exceptional. The rooms were very clean. The beddng was all new beds, linen, and feather pillows. The Staff were out of this world. New to us was the drink package, we thoroughly enjoyed it. I think i tried every cocktail. The ports were good, it was good to get some sun on our skin. Embarkation was a breeze. Television and internet have all been upgraded. I could not fault a thing, and had a real blast Well done princess, you are the consumate host

Exceptional

Sun Princess Cruise Review by marsy07

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: South Pacific
  • Cabin Type: Interior

The ports were good, it was good to get some sun on our skin.

Embarkation was a breeze. Television and internet have all been upgraded.

I could not fault a thing, and had a real blast

Well done princess, you are the consumate host
marsy07’s Full Rating Summary
Get Sun Princess price drops

Interior
Cabin IE p314
Very long thin cabin, we had it set up as a queen, but we could not walk around the bed. This cabin typw would be nuch better suited to twin beds.
It was perfectly cleaned and a very good sleep quality. There was no outside noise
Aloha Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins