3. Celebrity Reflection
Everything on the Ship was an upsell. The shore tours always ended up in a shopping precinct somewhere recommended by Celebrity. Information Events on the ship always ended with a option to buy something. They pushed the future cruises and littered main thoroughfares with overprices merchandise. Buy the premium drinks package but limited bars were open and very few staff to tend those bars. Main dining was ordinary so we mainly ate in the Buffett area. The main entertainment consisted of just singers and solo acts that failed to capture the imagination. As space around the pool is limited you had to resort to playing either Bingo or Trivia around other parts of the ship. Basically I was bored while on the ship and I could not wait to get off the ship to explore the new region we docked. If sitting around doing nothing is for you then go for it but I know I wont be cruising ever again.

Everything on the ship was an upsell.

Celebrity Reflection Cruise Review by kingoswing70