3. Wind Surf
We have sailed Windstar 5 or 6 times in the past and always had a great experience. So when it came to going on a special trip with my Mom the cruise line was an easy choice. I left the cruise itinerary up to Mom to pick. She selected Glitter and Glam of the Riviera. We left from Rome and disembarked in Barcelona, both was very smooth. Great trip! Staff is excellent as is the food. The ports were great; best was Monte Carlo! The ship was Wind Surf their biggest at 310 pax but it wasn't full (sorry Windstar) that week so quite comfortable. It is also the one with elevators which came in very handy since Mom was in a wheelchair. All of the staff is just great but we had exceptional service from Allen and Larry dining room mgrs, Eric, Ruel, Ade, Lilik, Yusef and Nino! Just love Windstar and will cruise with them again...

Glitter and Glam

Wind Surf Cruise Review by keckley

Just love Windstar and will cruise with them again...
keckley’s Full Rating Summary
Get Windstar Wind Surf price drops

Oceanview Stateroom
Cabin A 223
One thing that I did learn on this cruise is where your stateroom is located. We ended up right next to the gangplank when we were anchored so heard the early morning tenders coming and going. Then when we were docked we were across from the gangplank used then. Since we like to sleep in ----- wasn't happening.
Deck 2 Outside Cabins