• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

natallia01
First Time Cruiser • Age 40s

Sail Date: Jun 2016
Cabin:

No complaints at all! The food was great, the entertainment was great and every employee of Carnival was extremely nice. Not sure why there is so many negative reviews my family had a wonderful time . We were on the Empress deck , Room 7373 . Arman was our steward. He knew exactly when to clean cause we never even saw him cleaning our room . But when he would see us in the hall he would always call my family by their names which was impressive that he can remember different people every week. Oh and I forgot the most important part embarkation and disembarkation was waaaaaaayyyy easier than i thought it would be. We had decided to pay the extra for the Faster to the Fun and we are so glad we did . We arrived at 10:30 and waiting in no lines. We were on the boat almost immediately. And we were the first to get off the boat well of course after the Platinum and Diamond groups.We were driving in New Orleans at7:30 am ! I highly recommend this extra $50.00.

Port Reviews