3. Freedom of the Seas
LOVE Freedom of the Seas!! I'm not one to do reviews but-------RCCL is the best. We were so spoiled and pampered, we didn't want to return home. Food was excellent, as was the service. Already have another cruise booked for Dec. 4 2016 and already counting the days down. I've even got my clothes picked out. We ate in the main dining room at night and The Windjammer for breakfast and lunch. There is always a large selection of food even for the very picky eatters. Service is fast. The best bread pudding with vanilla sauce, I ate it every day. We also ate at Johnny Rockets and intend to eat there again in December. Best hamburgers and PRICES. Actually we are going on Oasis of the Seas and if it's even half as good as Freedom of the Seas I'll be satisfied. My niece went on Oasis and she only had high praises for it and was also spoiled and pampered.

Freedom of the Seas is the best.

Freedom of the Seas Cruise Review by Henry Byron