3. Coral Princess
Cruise was ok but there are major opportunities for improvement. Regular rooms are average. Shower is so small you can't raise your arms to wash your hair without hitting walls and shower curtain. Room attendant was very good and efficient. We always had a clean room. The Restaurant is good. The appetizers were the best part. The service is average to poor. The waiter watched my vision impaired, 80 year old Father-in Law, trip on the step and made a joke to everyone. Very disappointing behavior that is unacceptable. We got the beverage package for $50 a day to simplify things and it was a complete hassle. We were denied water if we ordered it with a cocktail, only one drink allowed at a time! NOT WORTH THE HASSLE as we are not big boozers. After a good workout in the gym I went to the bar for a sparkling water and asked for two since they are so small and was denied two. I had to drink one, sign for it and then ask for another one and wait while the bartender huffed away because I asked for another. They know how to really aggravate you and have no shame in it. I'm not sure if this is the goal to make you give up and save them money? It was completely ridiculous. I will never go on Princess Cruises again.

Poor to Average Cruise

Coral Princess Cruise Review by vlhcruise

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
Cruise was ok but there are major opportunities for improvement.

I will never go on Princess Cruises again.
vlhcruise’s Full Rating Summary