3. Saga Sapphire
Trying a cruise on my own for the first time. Embarkation and disembarkation always goes so smoothly and I found no difficulty being on my own. There are Saga staff to help if needed. It was a great success. From the first moments before sailing the entertainment crew- Abby -a dancer and Richard a gentleman host came and chatted as I was sitting on my own. I was seated at meals with other single passengers and made many friends. The food was fantastic as usual. My cabin was very comfortable. I would advise any ladies to take their own hairdryer if needed as I found it quite difficult with arthritic hands to keep my finger constantly on the button to use it. The showtime group were very professional. This was my third cruise on Sapphire and I would not hesitate to travel on my own again. The included chauffeur service from home was perfect. It is so nice to not see your luggage until it is in your cabin! I am ready to book on Sapphire next year once again!

Sapphire excellent once again!

Saga Sapphire Cruise Review by Rayda

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: France
Trying a cruise on my own for the first time.

The food was fantastic as usual.

The showtime group were very professional.

I am ready to book on Sapphire next year once again!
Rayda’s Full Rating Summary