• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

Crimes13
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2016
Cabin: Interior

We chose this cruise because of the destinations, Bermuda was beautiful and Amber cove was interesting. The shows were excellent food was good staff was very pleasant. Alll in all I had a great time. Chloe the cruise director was fantastic always everywhere warm and engaging. Caitlyn the assistant cruise director was very pleasant and helpful. The wait staff in the dine at any time dining room was great including Martin and iketet and Luis. Hostess Andrea and Maria were very kind and helpful. While my wife was at the jewelry counter in the lobby, I talked to Thalia who taught me Spanish while I taught her some English. The shows were excellent, the singer's and dancers very nice. I enjoyed the show 88 keys the most as it featured pianos and dancers. The activities on the ship were great especially the crafts. The contests were different and the staff was always present. It was the finest cruise of the 15 cruises that l have been on.

Interior

Cabin 4B

Never spend much time here but was confused about day or night service.

6 Helpful Votes