3. Radiance of the Seas
This was my first cruise and it was bought as a birthday present. It was one of the best holiday's ever! The Radience is a great ship with really friendly service. I really enjoyed stiing in either singapore Slings or the Schooner Bar . I ate at the MDR most nights, but tried Chops Grille one night and Izumi for lunch. All the food at all restaurants is great. We wnt to Noumea and Isle of Pines. In Noumea we did the Train and it was excellent. At night the entertainment was great with many show and entrtainers! WE enjoyed seeing all of the shows. The activites on board were also execllent including a Mini Gold Course and a rock clibing wall. The highlight of the cruise was 70's night as I really love 70's music. The pool was good but a little small and the windjammer was good but not as good as other eateries.

A excellent intro to crusing

Radiance of the Seas Cruise Review by J_Busworth