3. Carnival Legend
First off we chose Legend because we had cruised on Spirit, secondly the ports of call. It was a fantastic cruise, I think the food was a little better than Spirit, mainly in the dining room, not that it was bad on Spirit just better on Legend. Both ships are excellent and we enjoyed both. The cabin was excellent but I would say that there was a couple of small maintenance things to fix. Having a balcony is just the best and if you are thinking of cruising I would strongly recommend a balcony. We have been in the Grand Suite which really is just superb and this time the Ocean Suite which was just as good. Entertainment and things to do on the ship were excellent and you can be as busy as you want or just relax and enjoy, we do both. I like the idea of having a day in between ports rather than five or so stops on the go. Probably because we are a bit older and that day in between helps us got the energy levels back up ready for more beach going and snorkeling. My favourite ports are Vila and Mare for the south pacific cruises with Vila good for shopping and duty free and Mare the best for a trip to the beach and snorkeling. The people there are so nice and very friendly I felt very safe the whole time. We have sailed on a couple of different companies and so far our favourite would be Carnival, either Spirit or Legend for Aussie cruises. Embarkation and disembarkation all went very smoothly with no problems.

Most relaxing Holiday......

valandglenn@bigpond.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Legend price drops

Ocean Suite
Cabin OS 6162
Loved the cabin and with the balcony had everything we needed and wanted, I even had a spa at sea in the cabin. It was the best after a long day at the beach with the walking and swimming and snorkeling to get back on board up to the cabin and have a nice relaxing spa and glass of wine, what a luxury, I did feel spoilt. The only thing I would change about our cabin would be the TV, better positioned and a bit bigger but if that is my only complaint I don't have much to complain about. Plenty of room and the balcony is a bonus, nothing like walking out on to your balcony at sea or in port to see what is going on and where you are.
Panorama Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins

• Beach
    All you have to do is book and pre purchase your bus tickets to get to Yedjele Beach. Once you are there, sit back swim, snorkel, relax and just enjoy one of the nicest and safest beaches you could go to. Some small locals stores set up for tea and coffee and some food, all very nice.
  • Snorkeling
    No need to book this part, bring you own snorkel gear or get it on the ship but its a must to see the wonderful world under the sea.
    View All 10 Snorkeling Reviews