3. MSC Divina
Before cruising with MCS Divina I read the reviews and they were very poorly so bad that I thought that by June things were going to be much better as a result of the previous reviews but I was so wrong. The personnel in the cruise do not understand English. Our first night going out to the restaurant there was a group of 14 people sitting in our table. Apparently, they made a mistake and as a result they had to move the entire group and relocated them. What a mess for both families, we had not bread and nobody took the time to change the water glasses. Food was late and brought to the table in different orders. One day my husband and I decided to have breakfast at the only restaurant that is open other than Buffett and we asked 3 different employees how to get there but they had not idea what we were talking about. Only the last person to tell us that I needed to know because it was in the daily activity flyer (obviously she didn't know what I was talking about). On my 4 day in the cruise when I was by the pool one of the servers confronted me with an attitude so, when I informed the manager to the situation instead of sending me a different person or maybe fix the situation, we ended up having to walk to the bar to get our own drinks. The smell in my room was so bad that I had to open the balcony and the front door to led the air to take care of the strong smell. In the end The company gave us a complementary dinner and $50 credit but that do not replace the unhappiness and the inconvenience. I have cruised before with Carnival and Royal Caribbean and I have never had confronted any problems. I rather use my money wisely next time. RUN FROM THIS CRUISE.

Run fron this cruise