3. Pacific Princess
This was a land sea cruise We arrived in Fairbanks a week before the cruise (we had to make our own air reservations and hotel for the first night. It was extremely hot and mosquitoes were rampant. The land tour was very unorganized and very disappointing. We finally got to the ship after 6 or 7 days of seeing nothing but stick trees and highway (the only part that was even enjoyable was the wildlife refuge and the train ride to Anchorage. ) The seafood was good but extremely expensive and the Princess Denali Lodge not only overcharged but we had a pedicure there the girl was terrible did not do what the pamphlet stated, overcharged us (and stupid me tipped her) When I brought this up on the phone to some named Drew (he called me after I sent a scathing letter to Princess Lines) He offered a $150.00 shipboard credit if we sailed within the year (RIGHT) We have cruised many times with Princess and the Pacific is the worse ship I have been on and that comment includes all the other cruise lines I have been on! Including Regent, Carnival, Celebrity (that ran a close second). I would not go on The Pacific Princess if you offered my the Top Suite that is how bad I thought it was. We are planning a lengthy cruise in the next 5 or 6 months, and I can guarantee it will not be on Princess.

The most disgusting trip I have ever taken

Pacific Princess Cruise Review by Meandtom

• Sail Date: May 2015
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Balcony
Meandtom’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pacific Princess price drops

Balcony
Cabin BD
Not sure if that was the category can't remember the number (try to block the whole experience out of my mind
Deck 7 Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins