I wanted to try different company and I wanted to see different ports in the med.The cabin I had was inside cabin with a window was kept very clean,The dining restaurant and the buffet restaurant were excellent the food plenty and tasty. The staff was very nice my wife lost her hand bag and one of the cabin steward found it and handed it at the reception desk,Being a French speaking ship we wanted an excursion with English guide and the PR on the ship Irina Davydova went out of her way to help us and I want to thank her. For a ship over 20 years old it is kept very well and for the money me and my wife paid for the Cruise was more then worth it also the entertainment was very well organised with different things every night embarkation and disembarkation went very well and the security excellent on a good note Ice cream should be available at the buffet restaurant.

Early summer Cruise and to have a break

Horizon Cruise Review by palalu

palalu’s Full Rating Summary
Get Pullmantur Horizon price drops

nice Cabin very should have asked to put the beds together.