3. Ovation of the Seas
I chose this cruise because it is a new ship that is quite contemporary and full of technology. Plus I always wanted to see Dubai, India and Singapore, so they were the highlight of the trip. I had an amazing experience on the cruise: The food, entertainment, technology, did I say entertainment!!!!..The performers are so talented and well organized...I had a blast. Customer service--TOP NOTCH. Added bonus, the bumber cars, first time in my life on a bumber car. Then the North Star--Up in the air so many feet above sea level giving such an exciting view. Then there's the I fly. What a treat!! Lots of other activities including Xbox, volley ball, air hockey. You name it, it's there. Plus you get a deal package of 3 dinners in specialty restaurants for such a low cost...OMG!!! Inside cabins with hi technology allowing one to see everything that's happening outside. I think that ship was constructed with taste and thought. And after all of that, there's the inviting gym. Well organized crew: No hassle nor long wait in line... I've been on many other cruise lines, but I will stick with Royal. They are AwesomE!!!!

Spectacular All inclusive Treat.

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by ernie109@hotmail.com

ernie109@hotmail.com’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Loved the virtual balcony, cleanliness of the room, The TV gives all necessary information directed to the occupants of the room. Can check your messages, account info, invites on the tv. Very smooth operation.
  Ovation of the Seas Deck Plans