• Help Ukrainian Families in Need: World Central Kitchen Donation Match

George327913
2-5 Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: May 2016
Cabin:

Once again I was on Breakaway to Bermuda and this time it was for my birthday . I was traveling as a single except I wasn't in single cabins , I was upgraded to inside cabin due to past medical issue . My room was excellent as well as the attendant taking care of my room . The food and entertainment were excellent as always . Since I was a single traveler I was able to meet with other singles on board and that was excellent since most were first timers and I was able to help them on choices on board from lunch and dinner . They also gave me a birthday cake since my birthday was second day at sea . The person in charge of the singles , Jeff , made sure that we all had wine to celebrate my birthday and he had to get 3 bottles because there was 18 or us . Since this was my second trip to Bermuda I knew exactly where to go and Norweigan had the perfect excursions for my trip . I went to Horseshoe Beach as well as the beach near the Dockyard . The staff on the ship were very professional and were always smiling . I knew a few people from my last cruise and they went out of their way to make me feel welcome from the minute I stepped on the ship until I departed .

Cabin inside stateroom

Excellent cabin for my needs , more then enough space for me

5 Helpful Votes