3. Viking Vili
I'm hooked on Viking Cruises for their outstanding customer service and seamless excursions. The food is always top quality and the ships are well laid out. Our room was efficient with a veranda and was very comfortable for the two weeks onboard. The excursions are always well planned with professional and expert guides in each city. We always do the pre and post extensions because Viking is so good with the hotels they select and with those excursions as well. Our concierge put together a bicycle ride in Austria which was one of the best experiences I have had. It was difficult to leave the staff and friends that you get to know during the time on board. Viking also brought in entertainment from each area we visited like a glass blower from Germany, opera singers from Vienna, and there were always nightly informational gatherings. I can't say enough positives about my experiences with Viking. I'm already planning my 4th sailing with Viking.

I love you Viking

carbajaj’s Full Rating Summary
Get Viking Vili price drops

Veranda Stateroom
Cabin B 211
The room was efficient and comfortable and we loved having the veranda. The shower and bathroom were also efficient. It was a great room.
Middle Deck Balcony Cabins