3. Island Princess
I chose this cruise to explore Alaska. The ship itself was great but the embarkation was absolutely terrible. Huge lines in customs and even that we had booked a penthouse suite, we were all in a very long line. The Cabin was very comforting and nice. It was L721. You get free sweets every day! Having the balcony facing to the side and to the back of the ship was wonderful. The only bad thing I would say about this cabin, if you get easily sea sick or dislike rocking, don't get this cabin. There is vibration also from the engine that you can feel in the cabin. The food was amazing. Our servers gave us the best experience you could have. Some night, you could find yourself with nothing that would you enjoy to eat, as the menu changes every day. I would highly recommend traditional dining at Provence, due to anytime dining would have long lines some days. The entertainment... The shows were below average except for the vantrilliquist and the last show of the dance crew (In the Bayou). The band very good, and played all songs perfectly. I would recommend this ship to anyone!

The almost perfect ship

Island Princess Cruise Review by Cruiser747,

• Sail Date: June 2016
  • Destination: Alaska

I would recommend this ship to anyone!
Cruiser747,’s Full Rating Summary