3. Oasis of the Seas
Hello everyone, We celebrated our 1st wedding anniversary in the royal Caribbean oasis of the seas. I have shot the best moments, ship and the islands we have visited and composed the below video. You will get a good glance about the ship and the activities https://youtu.be/odv7KY_BhSc We flew into Ft. Lauderdale a day early on our own. We stayed at the Red Carpet Inn. It was a decent hotel to sleep. We had breakfast at the restaurant itself. We then took a shuttle to the port, very close by about 11:00 am. Check in was so easy. Much faster and more organized than i have thought. We couldn't get in our room until 1:00, but enjoyed lunch at the Windjammer.Great new way for a lifeboat drill. You don't have to have your life jackets. This ship is just absolutely amazing from the moment you walk in. It is unbelievable how beautiful it is. The different "communities" make it very easy to get around. We had a balcony room. The room attendant Joan was very attentive and personable. She kept room very clean. Room service was excellent. I have ordered decoration package and cake ($75+$20) to give surprise to my wife. They have delivered exactly at the specified time and everything went as planned. We had reserved dining at 8:30 PM. We found an excellent waiter/staff and requested his table each night. Entertainment was excellent! The theaters are wonderful. We had booked our tickets online. Do not miss the Oasis Show in the Aqua Outdoor Theater. I'm still in awe of how they are able to do this show on a moving ship! There are so many places to go and so much to do you can't possibly do it all. At night besides going to the shows we went to the Jazz Club, Latin club, Comedy Club, Pub and Casino. The Casino is "very alive" almost all the time. Shore excursion were awesome. I cannot explain it here in just words, one must experience it. First time snorkeling, First time climbing Falls, First time doing Kayaking in the ocean and many more. Had traditional food in Haiti, Jamaica (Jerk chicken) and Mexico (Tacos).

1st wedding anniversary and 1st cruise - Best time of my life