• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19

badtwin
6-10 Cruises

Sail Date: May 2016
Cabin:

This was my fifth cruise and my first review. I have also sailed on Costa, MSC, NCL and Celebrity.

We booked this cruise because of itinerary and price, fully aware of the varied reviews. “We” includes my DH and 25 year old DD. We discovered that there is not a huge selection of British Isles cruises and ended up waiting an extra year to find one that fit our timing, our budget and our preference for lots of ports. We also selected this ship because it was British and felt it would enhance the “British experience.” The reviews were disconcerting, but then the reviews for Costa and MSC were equally varied and occasionally dismal. Both proved to be very nice.

Overall I would give this cruise a 3.5 to 4 star rating because it met or exceeded my expectations based on other reviews.

Typical ocean view inside cabin. Comfortable for three. Adequate closet and drawer space. No extreme noise - some engine sounds when coming into port but to be expected I assume on a ship this small. Bathroom a bit small but adequate - bring additional storage if you have lots of toiletries. Good size window.

58 Helpful Votes