• TRAVEL NOTICE: Learn more about COVID-19
  • Deals

Zenith Review

-- / 5.0
Editor Rating

Sad old ship for old people!

Review for Zenith to the Western Mediterranean
idealcat
10+ Cruises • Age 60s

Sail Date: Jun 2016
Cabin:

My husband and I booked this, as it was Malta to Malta and we had no flying. Having done approximately 10 other cruises before, we can honestly say this was down there at the bottom.

The embarkation process was excellent, well organised and very quick. Our cabin (1007) which was a balcony, was ready upon embarkation and was a reasonable size with lots of storage,, however there starts the downfall, during the cruise, our toilets stopped flushing for a whole day, and another day we were without water in the cabin for the whole day, we couldn't shower to go out on tour, then when we got back we could not wash or shower before dinner (all we got was one bottle of water to supplement us)!. The carpet was not vacuumed and there were bits all over. The cabin steward left no details of his name, and the this day (disembarkation) we still do not know his/her name (shoddy to say the least). Plus side is the cabin was quiet and we had an excellent nights sleep.

I used the spa and booked a pilates session- this was excellent! She stretched my abilities and I had a thorough work out. I was going to go back for a second, but never got around to it- shame.

Cabin Prestige

Quiet and well appointed. Not much corridor traffic. Here endeth the story, see my main review.

20 Helpful Votes