3. Grand Celebration
This was my first cruise and my boyfriend's second. I think this is great for first timers or short cruise seekers. If you are used to high end luxurious cruises then this may not suit you. If you can make a good time out of anything like me, then you will enjoy yourself. So here we go... Embarkment: They only offer valet which costs about $36 for the 2 days, cash only. Check-in was smooth and boarding was even smoother. We got there a little after 12 and by the time we checked in at the desk we were able to walk right on the boat. They have a green screen just before going on so you can take a nice shot where they put the ship/water behind you. You have the option to check your bags in so they are taken to your room for you, but they only check in roll-on bags. Rooms aren't ready till 2pm so we had to carry duffel bags around till then. Room: M37, Desk 5. Room is nice and clean. Only 1 outlet that I was able to find. You can bring a power strip. My only complaint about the room was is was pretty hot. We asked for a fan the second night which really helped. Memories Photo Gallery: A few hours after you board they will have all of your embarkment photos I mentioned before displayed on the wall where you can choose to purchase them. They had a special that included 2 photos, a key chain, and a magnet for about $20. They also offered professional/romantic pictures that evening between 6-10pm. You don't have to pay if you don't want the pictures. We did the romantic pictures with the black background and the one in front of the green screen. The photographers are great, they do a TON of poses for you. They were ready a couple hours later and they came out SO GOOD! It ended up being like $45 for the 3 we bought plus a couple key chains. Highly recommend. Food & Drinks: They have the buffet, a sit down restaurant included in the price with a reservation, and another fancier sit down restaurant that's an extra $30 a person. We chose not to do either of the sit down places because we didn't want to subject ourselves to a time. The buffet was good. They had breakfast, lunch, and dinner. As well as a late night pizza buffet and a late night taco and nacho buffet. They also have burger and hot dogs in the afternoon by the pool. The 2nd day while we are at Freeport they have a smokehouse BBQ around 2:30pm that was good. Water, lemonade, tea, and coffee are free. They offer a $21 package for unlimited soda. They offer 10 drink tickets for $65. This is a good deal if you aren't drinking beer. Beer is about $6 a bottle so you would end up losing money if that's all you're drinking. Any bar purchase they add 15% service charge, including the drink tickets. Entertainment: We decided not to go to the shows so I can't comment there. They have karaoke each night at 10pm by the pool. We love karaoke so we had a blast here. We went to the Voltage night club the first night around 12-1am. There weren't many people there and the DJ was terrible, but like I said before we make a good time out of anything so I danced my night away and had a great time. The pools are salt water so I couldn't stand to be in them too long without my skin feeling dry. They have some other activities through-out the day. Freeport: We didn't purchase excursions because the weather wasn't going to be nice. Right at the port, about a 15 minute walk there are a few shops and a Senor Frogs restaurant. So I would suggest that if you aren't doing excursions. From what I hear the shopping district isn't worth going to. Disembarkment: 2.5 hours without passports! Be prepared to wait. Spent about $400 while on the ship (2 people).

Great for first timers