3. Balmoral
This is the 2nd Fred Olsen cruise for me 1st from Southampton and latest from Newcastle which is only a 2hr drive or less from my home town Doncaster. The ship Balmoral is fantastic, a Premier Suite cabin very very good, dining superb, entertainment especially Lisa Harman who is an excellent pianist and superb singer/activities very good/ service with smiles from the waiters and excellent choice of food. Ports excellent,did 3 tours which were excellent. Yes I would and have booked a cruise for 2017 with Fred Olsen on the Balmoral. My husband & I cruised on the QE2 and I have cruised with Cunard alone twice and with my 98yr old Aunt (who was in a wheelchair) on the Balmoral in 2013, help was given at every stage. My last cruise from which I recently returned, I took my friend for whom it was the first time cruising and everything came up to expectations. I would highly recommend a cruise with Fred Olsen. Norma B.

FRED OLSEN - BALMORAL

Balmoral Cruise Review by Norma B

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Arctic
  • Cabin Type: Premier Suite

Yes I would and have booked a cruise for 2017 with Fred Olsen on the Balmoral.

I would highly recommend a cruise with Fred Olsen.

Norma B.
Norma B’s Full Rating Summary
Get Balmoral price drops

Premier Suite
Cabin PS 1020
Excellent, large balcony and everything one could wish for.
  Balmoral Deck Plans