3. Ruby Princess
This was my first experience on a cruise. Once on the ship I was amazed at how helpful and polite the entire staff was. Ivana and Lloyd were extremely courteous and attentive to our group. I wish I had got their lasts names to commend them personally. The entertainment from the violinist and company was amazing. I enjoyed hours of their music. The food in the Michael Angelo dining room was good. I was disappointed in the food on the buffet. The stops we made were well organized and we left each stop on time. Overall, I enjoyed the cruise and again the staff was fantastic at their jobs. Embarking and disembarking was very well organized and we made it to the airport with plenty of time. I would definitely recommend this cruise line to family and friends. I was expecting more shops, there were a handful and not much variety. The shows in the Princess theater could have been better. Weather was beautiful!

Ivana and Lloyd were excellent people!

Ruby Princess Cruise Review by Me72sand

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: Alaska
  • Cabin Type: Oceanview
Me72sand’s Full Rating Summary
Get Ruby Princess price drops

Oceanview
Cabin OB E423
Could use plug ins for chargers. Clean sheets daily
Emerald Deck Inside Cabins, Outside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins