3. Ovation of the Seas
Maiden voyage cruise with an extra 3 days added. BIG BIG BIG mistake. The additional 3 days were certainly not part of a maiden voyage, just a money making add on. They were still doing work on interior of the ship as we sailed. Staff inexperienced in the dynamic dining. Our personal stateroom attendant was quite lazy and in fact our sheets were not changed for a week! Two days no flannels in bathroom and dirty hand towel was left under the sink unit for 3 days. During one meal, we had to endure full food rubbish bins being wheeled past our table! The queues for customer services were badly organised and problems not really dealt with, so entailed several trips and waits to sort out. The décor of the ship was in the main beautiful but the whole ship was geared towards the Eastern market, even the products in the shops were brands not normally sold on ships. The cabin was lovely and well decorated. I have been on several maiden voyages and this was so disappointing and not enjoyable at all. I wont go on another one. I have been on quite a few cruises and this one was the worst.

Worst voyage on a Royal Caribbean ship

Ovation of the Seas Cruise Review by Skinnyribs

• Sail Date: April 2016
  • Destination: Europe
Skinnyribs’s Full Rating Summary
Get Royal Caribbean Ovation of the Seas price drops

Excellent décor and facilities in the cabin. Everything you could want except coffee!
  Ovation of the Seas Deck Plans