MSC Poesia Cruise Review

Maiden Voyage for Us!!

MSC Poesia Cruise Review by BIinkyD

• Sail Date: May 2016
  • Destination: the Western Mediterranean

We chose this cruise as we were unsure if we would like cruising at all. It was an excellent price. Embarkation couldn't have been easier- even with a wheelchair. Luggage was waiting at our cabin when we arrived. I can't think of any aspect that we were disappointed with, in fact, we both agreed that we could have gone round again.

The cabins were spotless and comfortable. Food was good, especially for the number of people being catered for. We didn't go on any of the organised shore excursions, opting to do our own thing. The ship was as we expected from images on the Internet. The service we received was very good, all the staff we came across were extremely attentive and polite. I couldn't fault the embarkation/disembarkation, as I said, with a wheelchair, the staff took the chair from my husband and either took me onto the ship or dock. This holiday was excellent and suited the needs of my husband and I. We didn't join in all the activities on board but, the entertainment was varied with something to suit all. We would certainly go again and are looking to book another cruise as I write.

BIinkyD's Full Rating Summary

Cabin Balcony 10169

Excellent, storage space very good, comfortable bed

BIinkyD