3. Carnival Pride
This was our 2nd New Year's cruise with Carnival, our first was on the Carnival Splendor New Year's 2015-2015. We had such a great time we book the Pride the week we returned . Our cruise on the Pride was AWESOME. The ship is beautiful and the crew is exceptional. Our Room steward wasn't the best. We we constantly asking for ice in the room. I know some people say well that's not their job that falls under room service. But when we first meet him I asked if he would keep out ice bucket full and he said sure I don't mind at all. So I gave him $40.00 and thanked him. Not 1 time did he do it without asking for it. Other than that the crew was awesome. We had 2 other friends traveling on the same cruise which was nice. We had a group setup prior to the cruise and had a very nice meet & greet prior to the muster drill. Meet several new friends. We enjoyed this cruise so much we booked the Carnival Sunshine for this New Year's the week we returned and just 4 weeks ago I booked the Carnival Magic for New Year's 2017-2018

New Year's Cruise Carnival Pride

Carnival Pride Cruise Review by ggoldsm590

ggoldsm590’s Full Rating Summary
Get Carnival Pride price drops

Balcony
Cabin 8D 7141
Cabin was very clean and comfortable. Great balcony view!
Verandah Deck Inside Cabins, Balcony Cabins, Suite Cabins