3. Celebrity Constellation
Hello, I am just a simple guy, trying to explore the World. I have been on multiple Cruise Lines anwowd i must say, Celebrity blew them out of the water. The food was 5 star, the Staff was overly kind and attentive, and the value for the Vacation dollar was unbelievable! This was our third Celebrity Cruise, and the Best one Ever! The value of the One, two, three package took the big spike out of the end of the Cruise. Of coures we over tipped the Great People that were especially important like the Wait Staff, Wine Lady, and the Room Staff. I think this Cruise had the Best Entertainment I have ever seen on a consistent basis. Great Ports of Call, Venice, Rome, Florence( excursion), 3 stops in Croatia, Montenegro, Sicily, Malta/ Wow! What a great way to see the World. The one thing that blew me away was the Sail Away out of Venice. With Italian Opera Music playing and boats and people waving, it was a truly amazing experience, not to be missed! Caio!

Best Cruise Ever!