3. Magellan
We chose this cruise because we had always wanted to visit the Norwegian Fjords. We got a buy one get one free offer. The facilities on the ship were excellent. It was all very clean. The food choice was amazing and the staff were very friendly and polite! The entertainment was brilliant and the comedian was very good indeed. I'd never had a cocktail before, but now I think that they're lovely!! The musical entertainment was superb, especially the pianist and the violinist. There was also a large number of shore excursions to choose from. The guides were very knowledgeable and friendly. The Captain went around and spoke to people, which we thought was very nice and he seemed a really nice guy. All of the staff worked incredibly hard and they were always very attentive and smartly dressed. All in all a superb cruising experience and we would go again!

The train ride up the Flam Railway was an experience I will remember forever.

Magellan Cruise Review by HughDSys

HughDSys’s Full Rating Summary
Get Cruise & Maritime Voyages Magellan price drops

The cabin was always very clean and the beds were made nicely every day. It had everything we needed and everything worked in the room. The shower was nice and warm and could be controlled easily.