First time on the Arcadia. I wasn't sure if I would like it or not as there was no Atrium. It took a few days to work out where things where. I will definitely choose the Arcadia again. Lifts on the outside were great. Everyone was so friendly and as it was Adults only, there was no pushing and shoving to get to the pool loungers first. The choice of food could have been more adventurous as there only seemed to be a difference of 2-3 choices. The staff were very friendly and helpful and the disembarkation was very efficient. I would still like P & O to have an All Inclusive package instead of having to pay for all drinks. I don't drink wine very often so a wine package which they do didn't appeal to me but coffees and other soft drinks were also expensive. We visited the Norweigen Fjords and were very lucky with the weather. Still snow on the mountains and we were in the sunshine. Beautiful. Obviously we had to take clothes for all weathers as we weren't sure what it was going to be like. I did think the price of all the Trips were very expensive. All in all, a fantastic holiday.

Norwegian Fjords May/June 2016

Arcadia Cruise Review by Janet Parker

Janet Parker’s Full Rating Summary
Get Arcadia price drops

Cabin A70
Lovely cabin on a high deck. It could possibly have been cleaned a little better but it was very nice. I think the Ship wants a bit of an overhaul.
  Arcadia Deck Plans